miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2012

MAYBE, MAYBE...

As some of us ( take notice I say "some" and not "many"), I am addicted to fashion so it´s quite easy to be alert to new tendences or looks in the streets, in magazines or TV programs. It´s something unconscious. I love fashion and I try to capture tips, colours, ways of wearing....but I always ask myself the same question: how is possible, speaking in general terms, so poor level of fashion culture among tgirls. Maybe I am a weird tgirl but i cannot explain how is possible to wear so ugly clothes, or exagerate shoes, or extravagant make ups,  does anybody open a fashion magazine? Maybe we can speak about natural coolness or class in the way of dressing and maybe is not so common as in the gg´s world to have a developed taste for that.
Ok. I know. Mybe one can be uglier or fatter or who knows....but nothing about that has something in common with the wrong election in the dressing. It´s said there isn´t  ugly woman but bad dressed.
What do you think?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario