lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

JUST A LITTLE ABOUT ME

As many of us I would like to use this blogspot to make my thoughts, my dreams, my feelings public. Its a necessity for me to exteriorize the woman I am inside. I will put some pictures or vids of me and alsp about those things i adore: fashion and men. So...if you are ready...let´s go.



I was born in the North of the country in a village in 1975. Since i was very young i feel myself different to the rest of the boys basically because i liked playing with femenine plays. I had friends of two genders but i always have feel myself strange with boys. I am not sure how expalin but i was more selfconfident playing with girls.
My fisrt remember dressing with girl clothes was thanks to my sister, one year older than me. I remember playing as two princesses wearing sheets as long dresses. i was 5 years old. But it was only a child game. It happens several times but there my remembers dissapear. Some years later, when i was 14 y.o. i remember the total excitation when i heard that my parents and sister went away for some hours and i could have the house for me. Since then my feminization has gone increasing and each time i needed some differnet , some extra. Atvthe beginning just my mother or sister´s clothes, then make up, then depilation, then my first own things, then painted nails, then wigs....jewelery and  buy buy buy buy femenine things until now when my alexandra´s closet is more important than my masculine wardrobe.
i have learnes make up and fashion reading and watching and i have already the sensation that i need more and more to get the perefection as a woman.
I really want to walk through the streets and no having the sensation of people looking at me as a tranny. I want to be a woman, a gemuine woman and i will put all my efforts in that. So...thats me.

1 comentario:

  1. Felicidades por tu nuevo blog, amiga. Te deseo lo mejor y estaré pendiente de leerte.

    ResponderEliminar